Non-franchised auto dealers, or “used car” auto dealers, need coverage for the business, just like any other company does. We can help you decide which coverages you need to help protect your non-franchised auto dealership.
Basic coverages include dealer’s driveaway, collision, and garage coverage, and add-ons include:
- No deductible for completed operations
- Personal property in a customer’s auto
- Coverage for loss to customer’s personal property left in the auto
- False pretense coverage
- Coverage for loss to a covered auto when it’s taken under false pretenses
- Federal odometer errors and omissions coverage
- Drive-other-car coverage
- Broadened coverage for named individuals
- Employee benefit liability endorsement
- And more!
Call us today to discuss your options for covering your non-franchised auto dealership!