Rental Property Insurance

If you have homeowners insurance, you may be inclined to think your home is completely covered in the case of a fire. If you’re living in your own home – it will.


But, if you’re renting out a house, think again.


Dwelling fire insurance is specifically designed to protect landlords from losing rental income lost as a result of a fire. In most cases, this coverage will provide you with a year’s worth of rental income, allowing you the time and resources to rebuild and rent.


Contact Soderholm Insurance Services today to find out more about dwelling fire insurance.

Get a Free Quote

Click the button below to open the quoting form in a new window.